Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 30 Ways a Father Can Bless His Children - eBook|
By: John Trent Ph.D.
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
Stock No: WW86644EB
Easily give your kids the affirmation and relationship that your kids need and desire in 30 easy, affordable, and practical ways. Based on biblical elements, The Blessing isn't just another parenting tip or formula it's a powerful, yet simple, biblical concept that will strengthen all your relationships. Perfect for parents with children of any age.
Statistics show that a father's presence in the lives of his children promotes higher levels of school performance, better psychological development, positive relational skills, and decreased exposure to violence, substance abuse, and poverty.
With 30 Ways a Father Can Bless His Children, fathers can be empowered to make a difference in the lives of their children in real and practical ways using the 5 Elements of the Blessing.
Experience the Power of the Biblical Blessing in Your Children's Lives
Transform your relationship with your children with the blessings God intended us all to have. Expert John Trent unpacks the biblical model of the Blessing to help families create a culture of love, appreciation, and commitment for one another. This 112-page book will teach you how to
- Get involved in your children's lives
- Express active commitment, encouragement, and support
- Show your love in ways kids will appreciate
- Build a foundation for lifelong relationships with your sons and daughters
3 Key Features of the Blessing Books
1. 30 Practical, Affordable, and Easy Ways to Bless Your Children
Packed with 30 simple and affordable activities to show your sons or daughters that you love and appreciate them! From go-cart racing to getting tech-savvy on the Web to Scripture-memorizing, easily turn these basic activities into insightful blessings that will positively impact your kids for a lifetime!
2. Unlock Your Potential for Blessing with the LOGB Strengths Quiz
Included in this book is Dr. John Trent's famous Lion-Otter-Golden Retriever-Beaver Strengths Assessment that you can use to help determine your God-given strengths and for those of your kids too! Knowing your strengths is more than just a fun quiz: just like knowing your love languages, it will help you encourage and support your children like never before!
3. Clear Overview of Biblical Principles for Encouraging and Loving Your Children
This easy-to-read book will help you demonstrate the message that God has for all of us: every child in every home deserves to know that Jesus is crazy about them. Make this truth a reality for your child the gift of the Blessing so they can be free to serve others, gain personal strength, and grow in responsibility. Help them embrace the truth that with God's love, they can do and be more than they even dreamed or imagined.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues