Way to Divine Knowledge - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
William Law's career was one of many changes. He wore many hats: teacher, religious guide, dissenter, and mystic writer. This last shift from evangelical writer to student and scholar of mysticism is perhaps the most curious. After almost a decade of silence from his pen, Law published several volumes of Christian mystical study, including Way to Divine Knowledge. The piece is a dialogue among speakers Academicus, Rusticus, Humanus, and Theophilus. They discuss the spiritual yearning that humans have deep within and the importance of divine union. Your business is now to give Way to this heavenly Working of the Spirit of God in your Soul, and turn from every things either within you, or without you, that may hinder the farther Awakening, says Theophilus in the first dialogue. This work is a creative and readable discussion of Christian mystic union, and will be instructive for readers interested in the more intangible side of union with God. -Abby Zwart, CCEL Staff Writer
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Christian Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality