Add To Cart
The Way of the Cross for Children, Pack of 10
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Way of the Cross is an illustrated story book for children ages 3 to 8 that tells of Jesus' suffering and death. A full color illustration accompanies each one page story. 32 pages.
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Catholic Book Publishing
Publication Date: 1992
|Dimensions: 7.46 X 5.53 X 1.09 (inches)|
Stations of the Cross Coloring Book, Pack of 10Catholic Book Publishing / 1990 / Trade Paperback$15.75 Retail:
$17.50Save 10% ($1.75)
Walking With Jesus to Calvary: Stations of the Cross for ChildrenAngela M. Burrin, Maria Cristian Lo CascioScandinavia Publishing House / 2014 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.95Save 7% ($0.96)
Be the first to write a review!
Q: Is The Way of the Cross for Children in packs of 10?
This is a pack of 10 booklets.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Bible Reference
- Books >> Catholic >> Homeschool/Church School
- Books >> Catholic >> Kids
- Books >> Catholic >> Teaching/Pastoring
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Catholic >> Homeschool/Church School
- Catholic >> Kids
- Catholic >> Teaching/Pastoring
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry