Watching from the Shadows: Through eyes of passion, 24 biblical women tell their stories - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Edna Gallington gives you an intriguing glimpse into the lives and emotions of the women portrayed in this book. She is a weaver of poignant stories that jump off the page and make you crave a deeper experience with the storyteller. She has the ability to open the hearts of these women, sit with them, as it were, and share their innermost thoughts. They cry out to you to engage them and allow your feelings to be lifted to the heights of literary emotion. In a word, it is as if the author could share their lives, their secret feelings, and their dreams.
Reuel A. Minton Industry Publishing
- Cherished stories you will return to for strength and inspiration.
- Dramatic stories that will lead your heart on new adventures.
- Enlightening stories that give you empathy for biblical women in a new and endearing way.
- Beautiful, dramatic portraits. A gift that inspires, uplifts, and entertains.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲