- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Meet Reggie. His story is your story.
Reggie is a pig with a dream. He watches from the outside as the farm dog lives a life of love and favor in the farmers house, and Reggie longs for that life too. But how can an ordinary little pig ever hope to be good enoughor clean enoughto be invited into the house?
Everyone wants to feel loved by God. But too often, we think that performance, behavior, and sin management are the key to that closeness. And so, instead of acting like sons and daughters, we live like orphans.
The orphan mentality of many Christians causes them to struggle with questions such as:
How can I get God to meet my needs?
What is the magic formula for prayer that makes God act?
Which Scriptures can I quote to ensure that I get the blessings God promises me?
What must I do to experience the benefits of being a child of God?
The one who understands the reality of sonship never has to ask such questions. He knows that as a child of God, he is already living in the house, and his place at the table is assured.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship