Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 221
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.60 (inches)|
Its time to engage in spiritual battle - and win!
When it comes to spiritual warfare, many Christians have thrown in the towel after repeated defeat. But take heart! You can be victorious!
Glory Warfare offers a powerful revelation on waging spiritual warfare from the place of triumph, Gods manifest Presence. Featuring revelatory teaching and powerful miraculous testimonies, you will discover how victory comesnot through formula or principlebut through Divine encounter!
Respected prayer leader, Becca Greenwood shows all believers how cultivating a lifestyle of encountering the Holy Spirit is the secret to victory. In His presence, you will receive Gods assignments and directives for the specific challenges you are facing. Then, you can march into battle with the assurance of His victory on your behalf.
Glory Warfare will show you how to:
- Enter the glory realm of God to receive warfare assignments for the challenges and opposition you face.
- Fight with boldness and confidence because you are fighting as God has directed you.
- Pray, prophesy, and engage spiritual battle from the glory realm.
- Activate warfare weapons: the power of worship, prophetic decree, and the roar of the Lion of Judah!
- Operate as the Ekklesia, using Jesus keys of authority to bind the forces of darkness from the people, places, regions, industries and geographies they occupy.
Ignoring the war doesnt make it stop. Dont let the forces of darkness gain any more ground.March forth in the power of Gods Presence and wage Glory Warfare!
Rebecca Greenwood co-founded Christian Harvest International, which ministers to the nations through prophetic intercession, transformational spiritual warfare prayer, and teaching of the word of God. Over the past 24 years, she has participated and led in spiritual warfare prayer journeys to 34 countries in which measurable transformations have been realized. Rebecca and her husband Greg, reside in Colorado Springs, CO, and they have three beautiful daughters.