Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Standard Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 7.5 X 5.25 (inches)|
Physical Fitness, Switched-On SchoolhouseAlpha Omega Publications / 2016 / Compact disc$51.26 Retail:
$56.95Save 10% ($5.69)
Busy parents like you long for help, hints, and solid strategies to enable their kids to learn the importance of complete fitness. From building a healthy body to nurturing a healthy spirit, mind, and heart, I Want to Teach My Child About Fitness offers clear, concise information about the impact of health and fitness plus tips, lists, charts, questions, and practical, interactive suggestions for helping your child...
- Discover how fitness helps us serve and honor God.
- Learn the importance of spiritual, emotional, and physical fitness.
- Explore effective strategies for nurturing healthly bodies as God desires.
- Realize that spiritual and emotional health affects our behavior.
- Understand that families can be fit and healthy together.
Find Related Products▼▲
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.