- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This four-week study, for group or individual use, provides an introduction and an informative lesson for use through each successive week of Advent. Each lesson includes a reference to a key passage of Scripture, a personal reflection, study or discussion questions, a brief prayer, and a focus for the coming week. Take this opportunity to gain a clearer picture of the salvific work of Christ this Advent!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2008
Not a Silent Night: Mary Looks Back to Bethlehem - eBookAdam HamiltonAbingdon Press / 2014 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
When God Comes Down: An Advent Study for Adults - eBookAbingdon Press / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)
Finding Bethlehem in the Midst of Bedlam Leader Guide: An Advent Study - eBookJames W. Moore, Joseph CroweAbingdon Press / 2015 / ePub$7.89 Retail:1 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)
Travel the Highways of Advent: An Advent Study for Adults - eBookStan PurdumAbingdon Press / 2014 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)
What do you want for Christmas? Its a question that gets asked often as the holiday season approaches and Christmas draws near. And if were honest, much of the time when we think about how we would answer that question, we have material things on our mind.
Author James W. Moore invites you to explore the question on a deeper level. Deep down, what do you really want for Christmas? Does your heart long for the gifts the Christ child bringsthe type of gifts that money cant buy?
This four-week study, appropriate for both group and individual use, provides an introduction and one lesson for each week of Advent. Each lesson includes a reference to a key passage of Scripture, a brief reflection, study / discussion questions, a brief prayer, and a focus for the coming week.
JAMES W. MOORE, popular speaker and preacher, is the author over 40 books with Abingdon Press, with more than one million copies sold. He lives in Fairview, Texas.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Christmas >> Advent >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Advent >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Christmas >> Download >> eBooks
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies