Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 (inches)|
Too Busy Not to Pray, 20th Anniversary Edition- softcoverBill HybelsInterVarsity Press / 2008 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 19 Reviews
$16.00Save 69% ($11.00)
Lord, Teach Me to Pray in 28 Days, Expanded EditionKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 21 Reviews
$13.99Save 50% ($7.00)
Quotable inspiration and Scripture from the sermons of Charles Stanley.
When looking for inspiration, people often turn to words of wisdom from those they admire. Dr. Charles F. Stanley has been trusted voice on a variety of topics for decades, and this book filled with quick thoughts from his sermons brings comfort and confidence to those seeking direction in their lives.
More than 200 quotes are arranged under thirty life principles that touch on a variety of topics essential to a Christians walk. Each quotation is accompanied by a scripture, providing a solid biblical foundation to the wisdom given on the page. Sample life principles include:
- You can never out-give God.
- Prayer is lifes greatest time saver.
- Trusting God means looking beyond what we see to what God sees.
- Brokenness is Gods requirement for maximum usefulness.
With a beautiful leathersoft cover and classic foil finishes, the deluxe packaging makes this book a beautiful gift for a variety of occasions.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides quick thoughts on life principles Christians strive to follow every day
- Applicable for believers on different stages of their journeys
- Classic leathersoft package makes this a perfect gift for Charles Stanley fans or anyone who wants to deepen his or her relationship with the Lord
- Stanley's InTouch Ministries has more than 400,000 Facebook likes and 100,000 Twitter followers
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta. He is the founder and president of InTouch® Ministries. His bestselling books include The Source of My Strength and How to Listen to God.
Giana5 Stars Out Of 5Walking with GodAugust 11, 2016GianaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is excellent for gift giving.......the reason I ordered.....carry it in my purse to read when I am out going and give it
away when I can. Reasonable price and nice quality. Thank you for your effort to have prices so good.....