We live in troubled times. A glance at the news reveals that if any period in history qualifies as the "end times," it is now. Wars, earthquakes, and plagues, the events Jesus said would be signs of His coming, are occurring all around us. Yet Jesus' response to all these disturbing events was to say, "Be not troubled." How can we do that?
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar explains why the conditions of the world and our own personal battles so easily overwhelm us. Yet even in the midst of these things, Dr. Dollar affirms, we can learn to stand strong and enjoy lasting peace. Our overcoming power starts with God's Word.
Through Dr. Dollar's insights, discover how to:
- Guard yourself from the enemy's attacks
- Walk in new confidence founded on the Word of God
- Rise above your circumstances when adversity comes
- Trust that God will deliver you out of all your troubles
- Experience breakthrough and live in lasting freedom and victory
Come enjoy the freedom God has for you! Then you can follow Jesus' admonition to "be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (John 16:33).