- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
Our deepest need is to live in conversation with God. To hear his voice. To follow him intimately. This is the most life-changing habit that we can adopt, because it brings us back to the source of life. Yet most Christians have never been taught how to have a conversation with the Creator.
In this revised and updated study guide, bestselling author John Eldredge dives deeper into his personal journals to tell his stories about walking and talking with the Lord. By putting words to the things God has shown him through some amazing experiences, he will help you shed light on the miraculous truths that God is showing you right now. Packed with questions, stories, and discussion topics, this study guide features:
- Journaling Prompts: Questions to help you tell your own story of walking with God
- Relevant Passages: Scriptures to study and memorize to help you along the way
- Clarity Readings: Short notes to solidify certain key points in your mind
- Leaders Guide: A new leaders guide to help you guide groups through the material
These stories and reflections will help you recall lessons you didnt know had been forgotten, open up new horizons, and help you tell and interpret your own story of your walk with God. Includes a new study to accompany the new chapter added to the trade book.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in Gods love, and learn to live in Gods kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Craig McConnell was an integral part of the Ransomed Heart speaking team until he went to the Kingdom in 2016. He loved the beach, good music, and deep friendships. His teachings continue to transform lives and can be found at RansomedHeart.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides