Walking In The Spirit: The Power of the Holy Spirit Can Be Yours - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2015
There is no substitution. Only the Holy Spirit can give you the realization that things need to change in your life, and provide the power to make those changes happen. Walking in the Spirit outlines the work of the Holy Spirit in the believer and eradicates common misunderstandings about Him, showing clearly how the Scriptures reveal the Holy Spirit as a divine person who has come to the earth to fulfill the eternal plan of God.
Come into a proper relationship with the Holy Spirit and learn to walk with Him through topics such as:
- The divine mission
- The divine character defined
- The gift of prophecy
- The divine enduement with power
- The divine enablement to know and to do
- The fruit of the Spirit, and more!
A respected Bible teacher, the late Dr. Fuchsia Pickett was the author of the best-selling book The Next Move of God. After being miraculously healed of a genetic, lifethreatening disease in 1959, she was baptized in the Holy Spirit and began to minister the Word of God worldwide. One of her many accomplishments include regular contributions to Charisma and SpiritLed Woman magazines. Pickett earned a doctorate in the field of theology as well as a doctorate of divinity.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality