Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 155
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)|
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Quiet Confidence for a Woman's Heart: The Power of God's Healing and RestorationElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / Hardcover$14.39 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)
The Remarkable Women of the Bible: Life-Changing Journeys of FaithElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2003 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 41% ($6.50)
Experiencing God's Peace (Philippians) Women After God's Own Heart SeriesElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2000 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 19 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)
Growing in Wisdom & Faith: James, A Woman After God's Own Heart SeriesElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)
On many occasions, Sarah faced very difficult circumstances and made some mistakes along the way. But she willingly allowed God to stretch her and shape her. As a result, she became a woman of great faith and an example to help women¼
- rest in confidence no matter how uncertain life becomes
- wait patiently on God's timing
- replace their problems with God's promises
As women trust in God's promises, they will develop courage and confidence that will carry them through the tough times in life.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After Gods Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! Shes also a popular speaker at Christian womens events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
spatterson51Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great studyOctober 3, 2014spatterson51Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My Sunday School class loves Elizabeth George's studies.
AmandaBillingsAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5November 4, 2013AmandaBillingsAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Great study, can't wait to get a few more of these.
BroweSt. Louis, MOAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Peaks interest for women of all ages.February 25, 2013BroweSt. Louis, MOAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Elizabeth George's writings gives women reason to search the scriptures and see how it affects them today. The account of Sarah's travels lets you go with her and experience her adventures.
patbOregonAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5September 13, 2012patbOregonAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Anxious to use the book with our Sr. Ladies Bible Study.
phynapupLexington, VAAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5May 29, 2012phynapupLexington, VAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Very pleased! My group is really enjoying this book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum