- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Walking Bible Studies
It's easy to get lost in the busyness of every day. But taking a walk and discovering God's presence along the way will bring you back to where you need to be.
The Walking Bible Study, a series of short readings and meditations, is your field guide to learning more about Scripture as you travel through nature and life. Wherever you walk, take it along with you and follow the paths of God.
"Walking changes us; it can transport our spirits from being weighed down by life into the joy of God's presence." - Becca Stevens
Each study consists of four sessions. Sessions include prayer, Scripture, Beccas thoughts and stories, questions to think about or discuss, and activities.
The Path of Peace
In this study Becca looks at various nature images used in Scripture from Isaiah to Paul that describe Gods paths. Being in nature allows us to glimpse the peaceable kingdom and to experience the gift of creation. We are reminded that God is on every path, and that in looking at Gods handiwork we discover again the specific and unique ways that we are loved by God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides