- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Focus Publications
Publication Date: 2011
As a new Christian it is such a relief to know that your sin has been forgiven. But it doesn't stop there as you will want to continue to grow in your faith in Christ. Peter Jeffery suggests that in order to understand the fullness of your salvation you must first understand what Christ has done for you. Peter acknowledges that in this Christian life, there will be obstacles to overcome and he provides you with clear Scriptural guidelines for helping you as a new believer to establish your faith. Subjects covered in this helpful book include: The local church, worship, the value of the Bible, witnessing, assurance, backsliding, guidance, work, marriage, money, drugs, and peer pressure.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth