- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Walk with Me is an autobiography of author Mark Lynchs life, filled with many of his extraordinary experiences, struggles, tragedies, and blessings. Mark is no stranger to death, and he reveals what happened in two near-death experiences and his visit to paradise in the afterlife. Mark shares intimately of his confrontation with God and how this confrontation sparked a personal relationship with the Lord that not only changed Marks life but also the lives of his family, friends, and acquaintances. This book offers hope for those facing their own heartaches.
The reality of life is but a fading illusion. Every second of every day brings us closer to our death. The circumstances and people that enter our lives shape and mold us into who we are to become. There is a reason you are alive here on Earth. We are all not here by accident. There is also more to coincidences than you may realize. Whether you choose to believe it or not, you are here for a purpose. There is a reason for everything that happens in life, even when things do not seem to make sense.
Walk with me, and I will touch your emotions as I reveal my inner self and take you through my life. My life is of an ordinary man who has survived despite extraordinary circumstances. There is life beyond death, as I have been there twice. So let me show you the truth. Walk with me as I reveal the keys to a world you may never have known existed. Let me you show the truth, reveal the lies, and expose the myths.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction