Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: I'm Waiting God, Women's Bible Study Participant's Guide|
By: Barb Roose
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2019
Series: I'm Waiting, God
Stock No: WW888625
Find help and hope for times when it's hard to wait on God
Do you ever feel like God is taking too long to answer your prayers? Have you ever taken matters into your own hands, only to discover that youve made the situation worse?
Waiting on God challenges our faith when the bills are stacking up, our families are falling apart, or our dreams feel like they won't come true. We know that God hears our prayers, but its hard when the clock is ticking yet He hasnt shown us the answer.
In this four-week Bible study, Barb Roose invites us to explore the stories of women in the Bible who had to wait on God women such as Hannah, Ruth, Tamar, and the unnamed woman who suffered for over a decade with a painful medical condition. If youve felt anxious, angry, discouraged or depressed because God isnt giving you what you want, their stories will breathe fresh hope and practical next steps in your life. As a reforming control lover, Barb mixes in her personal stories of learning how to wait for God during long seasons of unanswered prayers, family difficulties, and challenging times in ministry. Together we will discover that there is goodness and blessing to be found in times of waiting, including a closer relationship with God than weve ever dared to dream.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a DVD.
Bible Study Features:
- A shorter four-week study is ideal for in-between or busy times.
- Accessible and friendly format.
- Each week concludes with a devotional lesson featuring prayer journaling, helping women create "memorial stones" during a waiting season.
- DVD features dynamic, engaging teaching in four 20-minute segments.
- Participant Workbook includes group session guides, discussion questions, prayers, video viewer guides, and leader helps.