- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
In What Are You Waiting For? Dannah follows the trail of one provocative, ancient word through the Bible to discover Gods deepest thoughts about sex. The mind-blowing truth she uncovers clearly points the way to a sexuality thats satisfying and real and everything God designed it to be.
(Not one to shy away from edgy topics), Dannah candidly shares…
- straight talk about masturbation and pornography
- the ground-breaking science that explains the addictive power of romantic experiences
- honest answers about the lesbian question
- a clear plan for breaking free from sexual guilt
- the unexpected key to a lifetime of truly fulfilling intimacy
If youre a young woman looking for honest answers about sexand wondering why its such a big deal to Godyouve come to the right place. In these pages youll discover a life-changing truth that no one ever talks abouta truth that will transform everything you think you know about sex, romance, and God.
So what are you waiting for? The answer is right inside.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Dannah Gresh has written many bestselling books concerning female dignity, goals, careers, and gender identity, and she has spoken across the country to girls and young woman in regard to purity. The book flows as if she were actually on a stage speaking to a crowd of teens. It is informal, funny, down-to-earth, and straightforward.
Gresh makes it a point to start off with the statement, "This book is not for spiritual monks." She wants to be real about the topic of sex and not sugar-coat what the world preaches or what the Bible says. She focuses on the original Hebrew word for "sex," and uses biblical and personal examples to support her views.
This book is unlike any other purity book out there. It goes back to the origin of the topic itself and gives real-world examples of girls who have made the right or the wrong choices. Its strength lies in the fact that it's not a book for "spiritual monks," but a book for real girls who want real answers. I highly recommend this book for females from middle school to college, believing this book will make a difference in the lives of those who read it. Demelza Ramirez, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships