Waiting for Your Prince: A Message for the Young Lady in Waiting - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2015
Become the young woman you were made to be while you wait for God’s best.
You are beautiful, valuable, and completely unique from anyone else who has ever lived in history!
If this is really true, why would we want to act like everyone elseespecially the world?
In Waiting for Your Prince, Jackie Kendall encourages you to live like the priceless treasure God created you to be.
You’ll find out how:
- Purity does not keep you from enjoying life; it saves you from giving away your most precious possession, identity
- Waiting for God’s best protects you from losing your self-worth by dating losers
- Saying Yes” to Jesus signs you up to live the extraordinary life God has prepared just for you
Jackie Kendall is President of Power to Grow Ministries. She is a National conference speaker and the best-selling author of Lady in Waiting, The Mentoring Mom, A Man Worth Waiting For, Free to Love: The Liberating Power of Forgiveness, and Lady in Waiting for Little Girls. She has been married 37 years to Ken and they have two grown children, Ben and Jessi, a son-in-law Drew, and their first grandchildEmma Grace.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues