- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
A month's worth of daily readings with a common theme--"my soul, wait thou only upon God" (Psalm 62:5). These stimulating meditations were born out of a burning conviction that Christians should learn to know God better. In his introductory sections, the author says:
- We want to...give God time and place to show us what He could, what He will do.
- Let us expect great things of our God.
- The great lack of our religion is we do not know God.
- Let us enlarge our hearts and not limit Him.
- We need more of God.
- [Prayer is] the one great remedy for all our need.
Thirty-one thought-provoking reminders of the "must" of-- Waiting on God.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer