- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2005
- Original text of the best-selling book---complete and unabridged!
- Complete Study Guide----Learn how to apply the principles taught in Lady in Waiting. These questions, quotes, thoughts, and teachings will help you to become the woman of God that He designed you to be. You can also record your spiritual growth in a specially designed journal section. Don't miss this opportunity to become God's lady in waiting!
- Forty-Day Meditational Journal---This section offers profound motivational truths from some of the greatest women of God in the history of the Church, with meditative readings to help you live in the presence of the Lord every day.
Quiet meditation, contemplative prayer, and careful study will help you receive the full benefit from spiritual truth--and this new edition assists with all three. When you give yourself to the Lord through the pages of this book, the spiritual truths you gain will bring you to new places in your experience with God and prepare you for deeper levels of loving relationships!
Jackie Kendall, as president of Power to Grow Ministries, is much sought after as a conference speaker for people of all ages and stages in life. Her teaching style is hard-hitting, humorous, healing, and encouraging. She has written the autobiographical devotional Lunatic on a Limb With Jesus. Jackie resides in Florida with her husband and two children.
Debby Jones, a national speaker for Crossover Communications International, is known for her sweet spirit and keen insights into biblical principles. For more than 20 years, she has spoken to women from Alaska to Hawaii. Debby also disciples women through Lady in Waiting Bible Studies on college campuses. She makes her home with her husband and four children in Columbia, South Carolina.
chooToronto, CanadaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book is great!August 13, 2013chooToronto, CanadaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I usually don't order books online because I like to read a few pages of a book before deciding whether or not I want to buy it. I bought this book and don't regret buying it. I will be buying 3-4 more copies for friends as gifts and may hold a get together to discuss the topic with friends. It's comforting to know that I am not the only one going through this season of singleness! God speaks to me through this book too- I am comforted and ministered to!
hans19925 Stars Out Of 5Excellent readAugust 12, 2013hans1992Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I first received this book from my friend who is more like my older sister. It was highly recommended by her and she said i must read this as I am thinking about my future and being married and having kids. I read the first chapter and was totally amazed. This book is great and helps single christian women realize that instead of pouting and looking for Mr. right, be on a journey where God is your #1, where fulfillment is first find in Him. I loved this book so much I went out and bought my own copy and have begun my own journey of being God's best first and entering a whole new relationship with Jesus.
PianoArtAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Book!!!!February 22, 2013PianoArtAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I do not read many books for singles, but this book has definitely reached my top 10 favorites! It is not only applicable for single women, but for divorced, married, and widowed. It points us to focus in the Right place to find contentment, fulfillment, and joy. I appreciated their use of Scripture to encourage us in our walk.
Janet Wright5 Stars Out Of 5April 10, 2012Janet WrightQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Helpful to young ladies to follow God's Word for purity in life and godliness in action.
cdanceconnecticutAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5an encouraging book for women waiting on GodSeptember 7, 2011cdanceconnecticutAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5As a single who grew up a christian and pushing 30 this was one of the few "relationship books" i hadn't read yet. I was expecting it to be one of those typical ones that followed the life of some couple, and while it does have many stories it covers many areas. Areas that aren't touched on in most of these types of books. Instead of teaching you how to "date" or "court" or "not date" etc. It teaches you to just follow after God. Seek after Him. It gives you confidence and strength to keep your focus on God and not worry about relationships. It focuses on character building. Becoming a lady of diligence, security, contentment and many other things that are all backed up scripturally. I also love the questions at the end because in case you didn't get it the first time when you read it you can answer questions. Then if you didn't grasp the concept the 2nd time you have a 3rd and 4th time with the journal and study guide questions. If anything it has helped me to focus on my ministry and why God has me here on earth. It reminds me that I don't need a relationship to fullfill that purpose. I think married people could even get something out of it if they're trying to find purpose. If you like writing and thinking and journaling this expanded version is perfect. It's taken me about 6 months to savor the book and spend time, but I've loved every minute and feel closer to God because I've been able to refocus some areas of my life back to God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Single Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues