- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Daily Special: Key Scriptures on the day's topic to increase your understanding and inspire conversation.
Table Talk: An opportunity for you and your mate to talk about your relationship in an uplifting way through specific questions about your views and attitudes.
Prayer for the Day: A chance for you and your partner to pray together or separately to strengthen your relationship with each other and with God.
Journal Assignment: A low-key time to write down your thoughts about the day's discussion and anything else. This is a private time for each of you.
Letter to My Love is a once-a-week gift to your spouse---this brief note shares the positives you've learned about yourself, your partner, and your marriage.
With plenty of humor, insights, and discussion starters, this guide can help make your time together relaxing and fun as you learn to bring out the best in each other in sex, romance, communication, and parenting. Great for individual, couple, or group study.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2007|
The Love Dare Day by Day: A Year of Devotions for Couples / Revised - eBookStephen Kendrick, Alex KendrickB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$8.22 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.77)
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs - eBookDr. Emerson EggerichsThomas Nelson / 2004 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
Now You're Speaking My Language: Honest Communication and Deeper Intimacy for a Stronger Marriage / Revised - eBookGary ChapmanB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$8.22 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.77)
This easy-to-use study guide based on Bill and Pam Farrel's
bestselling book Men Are like Waffles-Women Are like Spaghetti will take
readers to a new level in their appreciation of the differences and special
delights of their mates. Designed to address the important issues of a happy marriage, this guide will
- make planning time with each other fun and exciting
- help couples coordinate parenting so kids get the best of Mom and Dad
- bring out the best each spouse has to give in sex, romance, and communication
Ideal for individual or group study, small group leaders
will find this guide a useful tool for leading couples in biblically based
discussions, and couples who choose to go through it together will find the Men
Are Like Waffles-Women Are Like Spaghetti Study Guide perfect for a
create-your-own marriage retreat.
kqj62sr5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome!August 11, 2015kqj62srQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Every couple, new and old, should do this study!
KellyDenver, COAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Funny, authentic and an easy way to get talkin' :)February 2, 2012KellyDenver, COAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Although we've chosen not to do the journaling at this point (remember this book is written by those who love to write), we love the material and the way the devos are set up. Easy to understand, humorous, and real. Fresh and inspiring.
Mary Griffith4 Stars Out Of 5May 7, 2008Mary GriffithVery good for devotions. It has a humerous side to it and its good for those who dont have alot of time.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce