- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Almost before they can sort out what is happening, Josh, Sarah, and their friends find them entangled wit ha handsome sea captain who can't find a crew, a maddening rich girl who wants to be queen, a band of friendly--and unfriendly!--giants, and the biggest hurricane of the century!
Where is their powerful friend Goel? Does he know where they are? Does he even care?
Sail along with Josh and his crew. Watch them handle danger and fear, and see if you can figure out why Goel doesn't rush to their rescue. Recommended for ages 10 to 14.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1996
Series: Seven Sleepers
Andrew Miller5 Stars Out Of 5August 31, 2007Andrew MillerThis is one of my favorite Seven Sleepers books. It was very well written. I liked it very much.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction