Add To Cart
Brit Lit Volume 5 - Pride and Prejudice: Jane Austen
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Brit Lit Volume 5: Pride and Prejudice is part of the Logos Press British Literature series for Classical schools and homeschools. This unique student guide includes both the primary sources and the reference tools teachers and students need during a British literature class. This volume includes the full text of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
Brit Lit volumes include:
- A day-by-day reading schedule
- Comprehension questions for every day's readings (with detailed answers in the back of the book)
- Introductory essays, written in a breezy tone, that highlight themes and offer a Christian perspective
- Marginalia notes that offer explanations, context, and important notes
The daily schedule also assigns memorization work, integrative exercises, and supplementary poems that are found in the Brit Lit Volume 10: Poetry Workbook, which includes the assignments for all nine volumes in the series (not-included and sold-separately). The poetry workbook assignments for Volume 5 feature the work of Blake, Wordsworth, Coleridge, Keats, Byron, and Shelley, with assignments that teach students how to write an ode and Austen-esque character sketches.
472 pages, softcover. Non-consumable text; students write answers outside of the book.
Number of Pages: 474
Vendor: Logos Press
|Publication Date: 2015|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> British Literature
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Poetry
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Writing Subjects >> Poetry
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Poetry
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.