Add To Cart
Teaching American History through Art is a convenient cross-curricular supplement that integrates art with American history .
Organized chronologically, these lessons are easy to correlate to your curriculum. Including both art lesson and art-appreciation activities, Sharon Jeffus recommends several artists and particular artistic works to study. Activities range from crafts to drawing skills, from art appreciation to studies of particular artists; textual information and black-and-white illustrations are integrated throughout. Grades K-12.
PDF File on CD-ROM.
Visual Manna's Teaching American History Through Art PDF CD-ROM
By: Rich Jeffus, Sharon Jeffus
Format: Compact disc
Vendor: Visual Manna
|Weight: 3 ounces|
Stock No: WW407784
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Art >> Art Series >> More Art Series
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Software >> History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Software >> Other Subjects & Topics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool
- Software >> Educational >> History
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.