- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Moody Bible Institute will celebrate 125 years of ministry in 2011. The "official" history of MBI is being updated by Jim Vincent, to be released in time for Founder's Week in February, 2011.
Jim Vincent (BA, UCLA; MA, UIC), was a member of faculty, an editor of Moody Magazine, and is today a senior editor for Moody Publishers. Jim helped update The Story of MBI (released in 1986), and has written Parting the Waters and co-authored A Vision with Wings.
This volume will be the most comprehensive, up to date review of the history, ministry and impact of the Moody Bible Institute of Chicago. A four color photo insert is planned, along with a helpful appendix with the original constitution and bylaws, as well as a timeline of significant dates and events.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Sociology of Religion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Sociology of Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Significant People & Events