No Sex in the City: One Virgin's Confessions of Love, Lust, Dating, and Waiting - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
If you're bored with purity jewelry and catchy abstinence slogans and want a real life story from someone who's been there, then the brutal honesty in Lindsey's No Sex in the City will help you maintain your promise. A speaker for over thirteen years, she's been helping teen and young adult women live virtuous lives. Candid and open about her own sexual desires, this book is particularly suitable for single twenty-somethings. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kregel Publications
Publication Date: 2011
Lindsey Isham has been working with singles for over thirteen years and has traveled nationwide speaking to audiences ranging from junior high girls to collegiate women about relationships and sexual purity.
Many books about sexual purity speak to men, but fewif anyspeak to young women. Lindsey Nicole Isham boldly fills that gap with No Sex in the City, the brutally honest and often hilarious story of Lindsey's quest for sexual purity in the face of an impure culture, baffled peers, and sexual desire. Speaking from her own experience and from years as an abstinence advocate, Lindsey treats young women like the sexual beings they are, exploring their desires and curiosities about sex while relating candid experiences and truths about sexual purity. A great tool for Bible studies, youth groups, and abstinence organizations, No Sex in the City will help young, single, Christian women discuss their thoughts and keep their purity commitments.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
CeCe4 Stars Out Of 5Great for Young PeopleMay 10, 2013CeCeQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3This book had serveral bits of wisdom that everyone should know before getting into a relationship.
Sarah5 Stars Out Of 5October 25, 2009SarahAWESOME book!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this book! Linsdey answers questions about sex that Christian girls are embarassed to ask, in a humorous way. Every Christian girl, single or married needs to read this book! :)
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Sexual Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Celibacy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues