or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Vintage Baby Knits: More Than 40 Heirloom Patterns from the 1920s to the 1950s - eBook|
By: Kristen Rengren, Thayer Allyson Gowdy
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: STC Craft, Melanie Falick Books
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW44170EB
Projects range from small, quick-to-knit items like hats, booties, and shrugs to larger, more challenging designs for sweaters, onesies, and dresses, including a lace christening gown. Beautiful photographs capture a bevy of adorable babies and toddlers wearing these knitted treasures. Also included are sidebars on baby fashion and knitting culture in this bygone era, and a complete reference section. Destined to be a classic itself, Vintage Baby Knits promises family heirlooms for 21st-century babies.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Crafts & Recreation >> Needlework >> Knitting & Crocheting
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Art >> Needlework
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.