- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
Study the meaning of biblical words in the original languages without spending years learning Greek. W. E. Vines New Testament Word Pictures places every key word from Vines classic Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words in Bible book and verse-by-verse order. The text of the King James Version of the Bible is included for context, but W. E. Vines New Testament Word Pictures is keyed to the Strongs numbering system and can be used with any Bible translation.
A great tool for students, pastors, teachers, and anyone who enjoys biblical word studies, this unique resource explains the meaning behind the key words and contains elements of a dictionary, concordance, and commentary. Edited by Martin Manser, W. E. Vines New Testament Word Pictures is available in two companion volumes:Matthew to Acts and Romans to Revelation.
- Every key word from Vines Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words explained
- Verse-by-verse order for ease of use
- King James Version text with keys to Strongs numbers
- W.E. Vine's original comments on alternative readings from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible
- Inspirational quotes to add a fresh edge to teaching
Wayne5 Stars Out Of 5Vine's Word Pictures is Great!May 9, 2016WayneQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great study Bible! I hope there's one for the old testament one day.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> Dictionaries
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference