Add To Cart
VersaTiles Math Practice System, Grade 5
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Math Practice System is perfect for independent practice. It's the captivating challenge of a puzzle with the purposeful practice of an activity book. VersaTiles® Math for Grade 5 contains standards-aligned content in an exciting full color format that encourages students to explore. The Practice Systems are uniquely designed to reinforce skill with specific activities allowing teachers to differentiate their classroom instruction.
- 6 Student Activity Books (1 copy of each title 32-pages each)
- 1 Answer Case
- 1 Teacher Guide
- Reward Stickers
- Zippered Portfolio Storage Case
- Flexibility for task centers independent or partner work.
- Focus on foundational skills and concepts.
- Engaging puzzle format for a fun challenge.
- Immediate feedback for self-checking.
GRADE 5 TITLES:
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking: Expressions and Patterns
- Number and Operations: Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Fractions: Add and Subtract
- Measurement and Data: Convert and Interpret
- Geometric Measurement: Volume Geometry: Graphing and 2-D Figures
- Brand: VersaTiles®
- Area of Focus: : Math
- Age: 10
- Grade: 5
Vendor: ETA Cuisenaire
|Publication Date: 2017|
Math Practice the Singapore Way Grade 5Marshall Cavendish Corporation / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 15% ($2.00)
From Reading to Math, Grades K-5: How Best Practices in Literacy Can Make You a Better Math TeacherMaggie SienaMath Solutions / 2009 / Trade Paperback$25.16 Retail:
$27.95Save 10% ($2.79)
Kelley-Wingate Math Practice, Grade 5Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:Video
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)