Add To Cart
Add To Cart
VersaTiles Math Practice System, Grade 3
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- US States▼▲
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Math Practice System is perfect for independent practice. It's the captivating challenge of a puzzle with the purposeful practice of an activity book. VersaTiles® Math for Grade 3 contains standards-aligned content in an exciting full color format that encourages students to explore. The Practice Systems are uniquely designed to reinforce skill with specific activities allowing teachers to differentiate their classroom instruction.
- 6 Student Activity Books (1 copy of each title 32-pages each)
- 1 Answer Case
- 1 Teacher Guide
- Reward Stickers
- Zippered Portfolio Storage Case
- Flexibility for task centers independent or partner work.
- Focus on foundational skills and concepts.
- Engaging puzzle format for a fun challenge.
- Immediate feedback for self-checking.
GRADE 3 TITLES:
- Number and Operations: Multiply and Divide
- Multiply and Divide: Problem Solving
- Fractions: Fractions as Numbers
- Measurement and Data: Use and Interpret Data
- Geometric Measurement: Perimeter and Area
- Geometry: Shapes and Attributes
- Brand: VersaTiles.
- Area of Focus: : Math
- Age: 8
- Grade: 3
Vendor: ETA Cuisenaire
|Publication Date: 2017|