- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
In this complete treasury of his best sermons on prayer, the world's most beloved Bible teacher--Dr. J. Vernon McGee--reveals the truth about communicating with God. In his own warm, inimitable style, Dr. McGee examines the role of prayer in the life of every believer. Dr. McGee uses biblical exposition to explore:
- why he considers prayer the Christian's "greatest neglected resource."
- the prayer styles of great men of faith including: Daniel, Abraham, Nehemiah.
- the "real" Lord's Prayer and its meaning for believers today.
- times when prayer does not seem to have an effect.
- the secret to prayers of power.
- the proper posture of prayer.
- how Jesus intended that His followers pray.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer