- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: I Can Read!
A Lesson about Self-Confidence
When the Battle of the Bands is announced, many of Juniors friends plan on competing. But not Junior! How can he play his tuba in front of everyone? He is not that good … or is he?
This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means its perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
Throughout her career, Karen Poth has held various positions in the Children's Entertainment Industry including Vice President of Design at Big Idea/VeggieTales, Product Developer at Walt Disney World, CCO of SpringSprang Studio, and Kid's Innovation Strategist at Hallmark Cards. She holds a masters degree in Journalism from the University of Missouri. She lives with her husband and seven-year-old son in Lenexa, KS.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Level 1
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Level 1
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.