Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The heart of SonTreasure Island VBS is at Treasure Point, which is the Bible Story Center. Here the Bible leader has the opportunity to fill the kids with the real reason they are at VBS. Through these drama-filled stories of Jesus, kids learn about God's love and the importance of becoming a member of God's family. Each guide is specifically tailored for different age-goups - Primary, Middler or Preteen. You will need one for each Bible Story Center Leader (All are included in the Deluxe Starter Kit).
- Easy as 1, 2, 3!-Set the Story, Tell the Story, Apply the Story
1. Set-two different activity options help you prepare kids for hearing and relating to the Bible story.
2. Tell-with simple, short, kid-involving introduction. Ends with an opportunity for evangelism (Focus on Evangelism).
3. Apply-Interactive review of Bible story and then life application from age-level Student Guides.
- Insightful, in-depth discussion questions to help children grasp the key lesson content
- Includes a creative storytelling option for each day (sound effects, props, drama, etc.)
- Includes reproducible activity pages
- Full color
- Hands-on use of Bible by kids every day
- Prayer involvement ideas at conclusion of each lesson
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Gospel Light VBS
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 10.875 X 8.25 X .125 (inches)|
Series: SonTreasure Island VBS
VBS 2014 SonTreasure Island - Bible Story Center Guide- PrimaryGospel Light VBS / 2013 / Trade Paperback$0.05 Retail:
$7.49Save 99% ($7.44)