Add To Cart
Vatican II: The Battle for Meaning
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Vatican II: The Battle for Meaning is a balanced presentation of the council's key issues and their interpretation by major theologians and church historians at work in global Catholicism.
Number of Pages: 199
Vendor: Paulist Press
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.01 X 5.45 X 0.59 (inches)|
Sorting Out Catholicism: A Brief History of the New Ecclesial MovementsMassimo FaggioliMichael Glazier / 2014 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$19.95Save 45% ($8.96)
Gathered in His Name: For Small Faith Communities: The Spirit of Vatican IIMargo DotenSt. Anthony Messenger Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:
$3.95Save 37% ($1.46)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Catholicism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Catholic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Church History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Theology