Add To Cart
Utterly Amazing Science
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2014
With the help of fun, interactive elements including pop-ups, pull outs, and flaps, each spread in the book features colorful illustrations and fun activities that help illustrate key science topics such as force and motion, light and color, elements and matter, and magnets and electricity. Age-appropriate, engaging text is integrated with the photographs, illustrations, and interactive elements to provide clear explanations of scientific concepts.
Packed with incredible facts, Utterly Amazing Science makes discovering what makes the world go round interactive and fun.
Supports the Common Core State Standards.
"Because this book talks about (deep) science in small chunks with the use of pop-ups and flaps and lots of color, it holds his attention and makes him want to read things over and over again." Our Journey Westward (blog)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Supplements >> Science Books