User Friendly Prophecy: Guidelines for the Effective Use of Prophecy - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Have you been looking for a book about prophecy that is easy to understand and substantial enough to answer all your questions? User Friendly Prophecy, by Larry Randolph, is particularly suited to the task. Having been involved in prophetic ministry for most of his life, Randolph has accumulated a vast storehouse of knowledge and insight to answer questions like:
- Who can prophesy?
- What value does prophecy hold in the life of a believer?
- How can Christians know if they are called to a prophetic ministry?
- In what manner do people receive and develop prophetic gifting?
- How do prophetic people related to the Body of Christ and its leadership?
- What is the proper use of prophecy in the modern church?
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲