Useful Dictionary of Derived Words - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Martin Hugh Manser
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Useful Reference Library
The aim of this dictionary, which contains nearly 3,000 main entry words and about 10,000 derived words, is to help you increase your vocabulary. In this dictionary, each entry consists of a base word in CAPITAL letters followed by words that are derived from that base word. Concise definitions and examples in full sentences are given to show the main meanings and uses of every word that is included. For example, the entry CONSIDER includes the following derived words: 'considered', 'considering', 'considerable', 'considerably', 'considerate', 'considerately', 'consideration', 'inconsiderable', 'inconsiderate', 'inconsiderately', each with a definition and an example showing the word's use.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works >> Dictionaries >> Specialized Dictionaries
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference Works
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Reference Works >> Dictionaries >> Specialized Dictionaries
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download