- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This soft-cover edition uses large print and incorporates space for the reader to journal.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Authentic Original Classics
"…it is not the object of this book to ask anything of you, but to tell you that salvation is all of grace, which means, free, gratis, for nothing."
C.H. Spurgeon is best known for his reasonalble and rational sermons and teachings. He preached to thousands in England during the 1800s; many times in contradiction to the established church beliefs.
All of Grace insights include:
The salvation of God is for those who do not deserve it.
Faith is the work of God's grace in us.
Forgiveness leads to repentance.
If you look to Christ for your beginnings, beware of looking to yourself for your endings.
The life of your soul lies in faith; its health lies in love.
Common and vivid illustrations such as limpets at the seaside, a cup by the fountain, and fighting a swarm of flies with a sword characterizes the simple yet eternal truths of the gospel as shared by C.H. Spurgeon, a Reformed Baptist preacher.
Always humbly directing the focus on the God of all grace, the author beckons his readers to accept salvation as the free and for nothing promise from a faithful heavenly Father of love.
CHexAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Must read book!November 5, 2014CHexAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Knowing how gracious our Gracious God is through the sacrificial and atoning death of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on the cross, gives encouragement, strength, unprecedented peace and the willingness to worship Him for Who He is and for what He has done. Amen!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer