- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Popular author and humorist Karen O Connor reveals that life after 50 is great! Most people have raised their families, established careers, and chosen lifestyles they enjoy. Now they look forward to times of cozier living with less stress and more joy, simplicity, and relaxation. Drawing on real-life experiences, Karen shares stories, biblical principles, and innovative ideas for augmenting the upside to midlife, including:
- whittling belongings down to only items that bring smiles and terrific memories
- simplifying to achieve a desired balance of commitments and leisure
- rediscovering the joys of an empty nest
- eliminating clutter in life and living space to downsize stress
- finding new activities that bring contentment and help others
In brief, easy-to-read chapters, The Upside of Downsizing helps readers transition into vibrant, energetic lifestyles for the second half of life.