Upside-Down Leadership: Rethinking Influence and Success - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In Upside Down Leadership Graffiti Church (New York City) pastor and leader Taylor Field creatively challenges us to flip conventional ideas upside down, escape clichis on leadership, and to see real leadership principles revealed as right side up. Everyday people involved in community service, church, and missions will find current, practical, realistic, and diverse illustrations-simple, short, biblical, and cross-cultural-that help people to transcend barriers and powerfully influence their faith
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational