Uplifting Service: The Proven Path to Delighting Your Customers, Colleagues, and Everyone Else You Meet - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Evolve Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
A breakthrough book that will surprise, delight, and uplift you,your organization, and your team. Ron Kaufman takes you on a journey into the new world of service. Through dynamic case studies and best-practice examples, you will learn how the world's leading companies have changed the game, and how you can successfully follow this path to an uplifting service transformation.
Ron Kaufman is the world's premiere thought-leader, educator, and motivator for uplifting customer service and building service cultures. Ron is a columnist at Bloomberg Businessweek and he has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and USA Today.With powerful insights from working with clients all over the world in every major industry for more than twenty years, Ron is an inspiration to leaders and managers in his high content, high energy speeches and impactful, interactive workshops. He is rated one of the world's "Top 25 Who's Hot" speakers by Speaker Magazine.Ron is the author of Uplifting Service and 14 other books on service, business and inspiration. He is passionately committed to uplifting the spirit of service worldwide.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational