This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
In "Upheld In The Battle," Linda Jo Reed gives testimony to God's unfailing support even through impossible life circumstances. With grace and humility, Linda Jo addresses tough questions such as what does it mean to truly trust God in the worst of times, and can God, in fact, be trusted? The answer is a resounding yes. If you look to God in the difficult times of life, you will find He is there. When you risk your life for His use, He showers you with unimaginable treasures:
* He gives you courage to stand in heroic faith
* He gives you compassion to love others
* He gives you honor in opposition
* He gives you generosity toward others
* He gives you glory to create from your dreams
* He gives you justice and mercy in the face of unfairness
* He supplies your every need
Once you realize how God loves you personally and intimately, you will come alive. God has passion for you, His child, and you can make that passion an everyday experience. Take His hand through the valley and find Him faithful. Once you do, you will not be able to resist His life in you. Come and see.