- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
In Unusual Questions, you'll find unusual questions from the Gospel of John to explore what it means to ask your own. You'll discover that questioning shows you are serious about your relationship with God and helps to build your own personal faith. This leader guide includes all you need to conduct four sessions: an overview of the entire, three-module study and detailed session plans that include background about the Bible passages.
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
In the Gospel According to John, people ask Jesus some unusual questions. Much of the first half of the gospel is structured around Jesus conversing with individuals or groups of people. Their questions, along with their discussions with Jesus surrounding the questions, make up the jumping off point for this study. Their questions help us explore what it means to ask our own.
Session 1 - How Is It Possible for an Adult to be Born? Questions Lead to Openness and Humility.
Session 2 - Where Would You Get This Living Water? Questions Signal Desire for Deeper Relationship.
Session 3 - How Can You Say That You Have Seen Abraham? Questions and Answers, but Not Necessarily in That Order.
Session 4 - What Is Truth? Questions That Lead to Truth, Not Fact.
Each session begins with an opening prayer, followed by the text of the day being read aloud. The group will enjoy a 5-7-minute video where Adam shares his thought on the Scripture and its "unusual" focus. The group will discuss the readings for the day then close with prayer.
The new and exciting aspect of this particular Bible study series is the blending of traditional weekly Sunday school with modern, daily-delivered digital content, which will keep readers connected with the material throughout the week. Between the daily communication and the group gatherings, participants will immerse themselves in the Good News.
The emails that accompany this study are crucial to the small-group experience and leaders should notify small-group members to subscribe for their emails at least 1-2 days in advance of the first gathering.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Biblical Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Undated Curriculum
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults