- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1998
Unleash the strategies for success.
You are a winner. You desire to build a home and business that radiates excellence and resonates with passion. You possess the desire to build lives and pass on a legacy, but until now, you lacked the specific, how-to techniques that will allow you to achieve your full capability, and that will enable you to inspire discretionary effort in others. Now realize your Untapped Potential! In this book, you will:
- Learn the twelve secrets for turning ordinary people into extraordinary performers.
- Discover how to bring out the best in yourself and in everyone around you by learning the Seven Powers of Personhood.
- Master the five secrets for turning the workplace into a fun place.
- Learn the three essentials for becoming a master of human performance technology.
Untapped Potential is unparalleled in the field of personal development and professional motivation because it contends for a theistic, rather than a humanistic, basis for self-worth. "This is a book of motivation that is based on the personal nature of God," says Jack Lannom. "Humanism teaches that we must work for self-worth, in order to become somebody. Theism teaches that we work from a secure platform of human worth because we are somebody."
Untapped Potential is more than mere attitude adjustment, it is life changing. It will stretch your mind, broaden your belief, increase your effectiveness, and enrich your spirit.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational