UnsuperMommy: Release expectation, embrace imperfection, and connect to God's superpower - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2017
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
AmyL5 Stars Out Of 5My favorite mommy parenting bookApril 20, 2017AmyLQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Being a first-time mommy is hard. The pressures from society, family, friends and yourself can be overwhelming and cause you to fully doubt the abilities you have as a parent.
What Maggie Combs does in UnSuperMommy is help you figure out how to practically release those expectations (from yourself and others). Combs invites us into the imperfect world that is mommy-hood. And she reminds us that God is the one that carries us through this overwhelming season of life.
Combs writes short, easy to read chapters that let the busy mom get simple reminders of God's truth in a multitude of scenarios that we face on a daily basis as a mom.
I've read a lot of parenting books as I've embarked on this journey of parenthood. Combs writes practical helps filled with God's grace and reminders of the life God calls us to in scripture. The constant reminder to turn back to the Word is so vital.
I finished this book full of hope for the future and the way I approach parenting my daughter. I also found myself thinking that this book needs to be passed on to every single new mommy that I know.
Whether you've been parenting for 10 years, or you have yet to hold your little one in your arms, this is a beautiful book that reminds us that no matter how hard, no matter what your experience, God will use this experience to grow you closer to himself. To remind us that we do all things as a parent through his strength and not our own. It is his power in us that makes us super mommies. Not the things that we can do ourselves.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues