Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/50/39/886366_1_720X405.mp4//g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/13/65/886366_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/13/66/886366_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Session 1: Home||media||Ruth Soukup||?|
Ruth Soukup, New York Times bestselling author and popular blogger, knows all too well how overwhelming it can feel to have a life filled with too many things. In this four-session video study Ruth uses personal stories, biblical truth, and practical action plans to inspire and empower you to finally declutter not only your home but your mind and soul as well.
This DVD also includes an introduction video as well as a printable study guide for groups and individuals. Designed for use with the Unstuffed book, sold separately.
Publication Date: 2016
Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good LifeRuth SoukupZondervan / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.99Save 32% ($5.50)
Declutter Now Study Guide: 8 Weeks to Uncovering the Hidden Joy and Freedom in Your LifeLindon Gareis, Sherry GareisAmbassador International / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 42% ($5.50)
Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps to Simplifying Your SpaceKathi LippHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
Ruth Soukup, New York Times bestselling author and popular blogger, knows all too well how overwhelming it can feel to have a life filled with too many things. In this four-session video study (book sold separately), Ruth uses personal stories, biblical truth, and practical action plans to inspire and empower you to finally declutter not only your home but your mind and soul as well.
Each of the four video sessions will help you:
- Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule and learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running from one thing to the next
- Find balance by letting go of unhealthy habits that can add to your spiritual clutter
- Begin to cultivate real friendships while eliminating the toxic relationships that weigh you down
This DVD also includes a free introduction video as well as a printable study guide for groups and individuals.
Designed for use with the Unstuffed book (9780310337690) sold separately.
Ruth Soukup is a blogger, wife, mom, and New York Times bestselling author of Living Well, Spending Less. Her site, LivingWellSpendingLess.com, is one of the top personal finance and lifestyle blogs on the web, averaging more than a million visitors per month. She is also the founder of the Living Well Planner™ (www.LivingWellPlanner.com), an all-in-one tool to help you organize your goals, budget, and schedule. Ruth lives in Florida with her husband, Chuck, and two daughters, Maggie and Annie.
- Home (14:00)
- Mind (14:00)
- Soul (20:00)
- Unstuffed for Good (22:00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Christmas Clearance >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Christmas Clearance >> DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- Christmas Clearance >> DVDs >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life