- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
This comprehensive study guide covers the introduction and the 12 foundational truths distilled in The Unshakable Truth, making it ideal for a 13-week group course and adaptable for a 52-week one.
Users of the study guide whether individuals or church groups will get a firm grip on the book's central issues: what they as Christians believe, why they believe it, how it s relevant to life, and how they can pass it on to the next generation. The guide will help them work the meaning, credibility, and relevance of Christianity deep into their minds and hearts.
Ultimately, believers will be helped to understand apologetics relationally, seeing how right believing affects not only them but also the people they encounter. A great resource for pastors, leaders, parents, youth groups, church groups anyone wanting to reveal Christianity s power in today s life and culture.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides