- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
The name Josh McDowell promises real-life, on-the-street Christian apologetics. McDowell, along with his son, Sean, draws on a lifetime of work to create this comprehensive handbook on what Christians believe, why they believe it, how it is relevant to life, and how they can pass it on to the next generation.
The Unshakable Truth is uniquely positioned in the way it presents apologetics relationally, focusing on how right believing affects not only believers but also the people they encounter. The authors help readers
- understand God's grand plan of creation, incarnation, and re-creation.
- discover the 12 "truth statements" of Scripture and why they are credible and critical to living out the Christian faith.
- experience the authenticity of faith through practical examples and real-life stories that demonstrate how relevant the gospel is to life.
A spiritual gold mine for pastors, leaders, parents, and youth workers-anyone wanting to reveal Christianity's power in today's life and culture.
JeffKnoxville, TNAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5FoundationalNovember 26, 2012JeffKnoxville, TNAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book. It is foundational. A must for everyone
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral