Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2019
In Unsatisfied: Finding Contentment in a Discontented World, Ann C. Sullivan sorts through the reasons for our frustrations Drama, Judgement, Fear, and Comparison and leads readers on a path to genuine contentment through Hope, Purpose, and Fulfillment. Unsatisfied dares readers to believe that God is closer than you think, sorts through the reasons for unhappiness and frustrations, helps define fulfillment, and leads readers to find genuine contentment.
• Unravels our cultural definition of fulfillment.
• Identifies the empty spaces the comparison game leaves behind.
• Connects the dots that lead to genuine contentment.
"In Unsatisfied: Finding Contentment in a Discontented World, Ann C. Sullivan accomplishes something I wish could be taught yet fear that it cant: She writes an in-your-face book about a deeply difficult subject, yet she avoids preaching. Rather, Ann takes a come-alongside approach and shares her life, warts and all, revealing what shes learned and how shes grownallowing us to apply the morals and principles for ourselves. Its a work of art."
Jerry B. Jenkins Novelist & Biographer | The Jerry Jenkins Writers Guild
"With refreshing humor and insight, Ann skillfully weaves together the current issues of life and the timeless principles of scripture. She points to all the things we should be grateful for and the disappointments that keep us from celebrating. If youre ready for an honest look at our struggle and the practical solutions that are available, youll want to pick up Ann C. Sullivans book, Unsatisfied."
Leslie Strobel Co-author of Spiritual Mismatch
Ann C. Sullivan is an author, blogger, and freelance writer. Her articles have been included in many publications including Christianity Today. Sullivan is also an active speaker, empowering men and women in their personal and professional lives. She graduated from Northern Illinois University where she studied education, history, and philosophy. She worked more than 10 years as a coordinator and teacher in the womens ministry at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield, Wisconsin, with Jill and Stuart Briscoe. Sullivan loves tackling the tough topics and finding humor in weighty issues. Read more at anncsullivan.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- New Release >> Download